Tuesday, January 26, 2010

My Dirty Little Secret

Has anyone noticed their clothes not looking as clean as they used to???  I have bought white towels for years because it was always easy to keep them looking new and clean, but lately I've noticed they look dirty even after laundering them.  I've noticed the same problem with some of my husband's golf shirts.  What confused me was that some of my older items still looked clean and fresh while my newer ones looked like I hadn't washed them.  I talked with my mom about it and she claims it's because the products are not made in the USA and are made with a much cheaper and less desirable grade of cotton.  Has anyone else had this problem?  My mom has always reminded me that you "get what you pay for," but even some higher priced, supposed high quality items have fallen into this dirty category.  Any thoughts????

No comments: