Monday, January 05, 2015

Try it Tuesdays for 2015




I am currently comprising an ongoing list of food dishes that are on my cooking "bucket list."  At least once monthly, I want to try cook something I have never made before but always wanted to try.  27 years ago, I promised my husband that I would learn to make corn husk tamales.  Given that I hate tamales, I have yet to make them.  This year, I plan to make good on my promise.  Not everything on my Try it Tuesdays list will be official bucket list, but it will always be a recipe that I have tried.  Here is my buck list thus far:

  • Corn Husk Tamales
  • Enchiladas
  • Meatballs....fortunately, a dear friend bought me a meatball cook book :)
  • Prime Rib
  • Roast Chicken
  • Tandoori Chicken
I know that as I progress, my list will grow.  I hope to post on this topic frequently and would love to hear your suggestions.  Post a comment here or on Facebook. See you on Tuesdays!


No comments: