Saturday, January 24, 2015

Super Bowl? How Clean is Your Toilet?

Think your toilet is fresh and clean?  Get down on your knees and take a peak.  Now, how clean is it?  You may not realize just how dirty your toilet bowl is until that awful moment when you have a stomach bug or food poisoning and your face is close enough to see....as if you weren't sick enough!  Brushing out a toilet bowl with a typical brush, or using one of those bleach discs in your tank just isn't going to cut it, especially if you have hard water.  If you love your family, you're going to have to get on your knees, put on some gloves and scrub.  I am embarrassed to post this, but here's a before picture of our bowl rim.



So, today, I mustered my courage and put on the gloves and spent a few minutes scrubbing with my hands.  I tried using the little brush pictured here in hopes that I wouldn't have to actually stick my hand in the toilet, but it just wouldn't cut it.



After five minutes, my toilet was MUCH cleaner.  Why did I put this off for so many years?  It wasn't that bad at all.  How clean is your toilet?  I hope it's cleaner than mine!


No comments: