Tuesday, October 06, 2009

The light's on, but no one's home....

I had been somewhat distraught about my blogging life because I have been more than remiss in blogging due to being down with pneumonia and anticipating being gone for an even longer period due to a surgery that is scheduled for this Friday, but I am pleased to find that I can blog at least a little via my cell phone. I hope to be reading lovely books while I recuperate and hope to be cognizant enough to share some thoughts with you. I'm still in the process of getting my home and family ready for being out of commission for 6+weeks, so blogging will have to wait until I'm off my feet. Until then, God bless!!!

1 comment:

Mrs. E said...

Bless you~ dear sister I will lift you up in my prayers for a speedy recovery! *hugs* May you grow close to your Lord through this time.... there is indeed a season for everything (Ecc. 3:1)... Happy Reading to you!!

With Much Love in Christ
and Many Blessings in Him~ Miss Jen