Friday, April 28, 2006

Long Term Hope Chest Project

This morning I started a new hope chest project for our daughter. I have long wanted to put together a cookbook full of recipes that she likes, but this morning I decided to do it scrapbook style with old photos beside the recipe. I am beginning with a breakfast cookbook. This morning I typed up our favorite pancake recipe and put beside it a photo of our daughter when she was four, smiling gleefully at a plate of pancakes. Of course, most recipes will not have such a good photo match, but I thought that if the recipe came from someone we knew, I could include a photo of that person, etc. Anyway, I took the recipe and photo and put them on pretty scrapbook paper and put it in a plastic scrapbook page. I can hardly wait to do more pages!  Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

DonnaB said...

That sounds like a great idea!