Friday, February 03, 2006

When the Husband's Away...




...the wife will clean. :) I know that seems strange, but I always want to clean, iron, or do gardening while my husband's away. Today I have mopped the floors, cleaned the bathroom, and am in the process of making a new kind of bread. I will still probably dust and vacuum after lunch. Tomorrow I plan on ironing with Mr. Darcy in the VCR. I would iron tonight and stay up late watching Pride & Prejudice, but we have a congregational meeting at church tonight, and dear hubby wants me to attend - blech. (mental note to self - work on attitude) It would be wonderful if I could wash the windows and dust the walls, but I do have energy limits. I just like to have everything fresh when the King comes home to his castle. :) Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I find it easier to clean with my husband is not around! Not sure why, but it definitely puts me in the mood to do so.