Monday, October 03, 2005

Final Review

Posted by Picasa


I finally finished this wonderful book last week. I know that I began by posting snippets from each chapter, but life happens and things get left undone. It took longer than usual to read this book because it was so disheartening that I could only take it in small bites.

I will say, however, that I believe this book to be a must-read for any parent of teens or soon-to-be teens, whether you plan to allow your children to attend youth group or not. I believe it is also a must-read for anyone involved in Christian education. Until reading this book, I had no idea just how much of the world's ideas had quietly crept into our churches. This book may be shocking for some (like me), but hopefully it will encourage all to become better "keepers of the gate" for our children. I give this book a 10 out of 10 stars.

No comments: